Dietician vs. Trainer Eat by Color Favorite Fall Recipes.
Registered Dietician Lisa Brandt
1) Canned Pumpkin add to shakes, yogurt, and many other things.
2) Kodiak Cakes, nothing beats warm breakfast and this is a higher protein one that tastes great.
3) Oatmeal, again a warm meal option plus one you can make the night before or even the weekend before.
4) Squash many options with this seasonal vegetable.
5) Apples, portable, seasonal, pair with things like peanut butter for a great snack.
Trainer and Eat by Color Author Ray Binkowki
1) Quest Pumpkin Pie protein bar, portable and season.
2) Pumpkin seeds, portable, seasonal, bake in the oven and dust with garlic salt, parmesan, cinnamon, raunch, etc.
3) Sweet potato, season use a Veggetti and get creative.
Stay up to date on the latest health, fitness, wellness, and nutrition by subscribing to this channel. Get recipes and learn how to make better food choices and stop dieting for good at EatbyColor.com. Connect with us on social media #EatbyColor @EatbyColor Facebook.com/EatbyColor
FitWorkz offers personal training to DeKalb and personal training to Sycamore. FitWorkz also provides large and small group training in DeKalb and Sycamore. Athletes age five to college complete speed and agility and sports performance training from Sycamore and DeKalb at FitWorkz. Eat by Color at FitWorkz teaches better food choices as easy as paint by number.
FitWorkz is open 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You can exercise and train 24-7 at the area’s largest health club, gym and fitness center. FitWorkz is not only the largest twenty four hour gym in DeKalb and Sycamore but it is the only functional training gym. Free weights, cardio, machines, kettlebells, bumper plates, TRX and more!
FitWorkz offers Eat by Color Nutrition counseling to DeKalb, Sycamore, Malta, Genoa and more. Eat by Color teaches simple easy to use methods to making better nutrition choices. Find out more today at EatbyColor.com.
Interested in Digital Training Click Here http://bit.ly/2bdu3nc
Ray Binkowski is the owner of FitWorkz a hybrid training gym in DeKalb, IL, author (all of his titles are on Amazon), and trainer. He has lost over 60 pounds and kept it off for over 15 years. He has worked with thousands including professional athletes, police/fire/military, physique competitors, even corporations like 3M, and most often people looking to make a long term change in health, wellness, and weightloss. Plus the Get Fit and Live Healthy podcast FREE on Itunes (just search Get Fit and Live Healthy on Itunes). On Amazon search for Eat by Color, Get Fit and Live Healthy, and Exercise Galore!
#EatbyColor FitWorkz.com EatbyColor.com Youtube #FitWorkzDeKalb