Have that dessert and snack while staying on your Eat by Color plan. The secret is in getting creative. Here is a great Eat by Color Pumpkin Pecan Protein Cookie recipe.
Pumpkin Pecan Protein Cookies
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Beverly International UMP Protein (31g)
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour (7g)
- 1/4 cup cooked pumpkin (62g)
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar (8g)
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (0.6ml)
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder (1.2ml)
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans (7
- bake at 325 for 5 minutes
Mix all of the above. You are looking for cookie batter consistency. Put foil on cookie sheet, scoop cookie batter with a cookie scoop or spoon onto foil. Bake. Enjoy!
This article is the courtesy of Raymond M. Binkowski former fat guy, author of “Eat by Color”, personal trainer and owner of FitWorkz. Its intent is to be shared. If sharing the previous following statement MUST be included any time this article is reproduced in part or entirety. So please feel free to share, you just might change a life!